If you are an Instrument Engineer looking for a new role in Grangemouth, we want to hear from you. NES Fircroft is helping a collaborative company recruit an Instrument Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you can expect to do:
- Be responsible for diagnosing, investigating, and fixing complex and technical faults on machinery, equipment, and components
- React to unplanned plant failures, by assessing the failures and failure mechanisms, implementing repair strategies in order to return to service in the safest and efficient manner
- Support the review of preventative maintenance plan and progress reports management, by collating information through SAP or ANTEA
- Carry out preventative maintenance
- Ensure that all works carried out are carried out on time and in a safe and efficient way
To succeed, you should have worked on major outages and plant shutdowns, and be good at managing stressful situations. You will also need:
- To be computer literate and possess SAP experience in a permit to work system, including isolation and lock off procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible and adaptable attitude
- To be prepared to explore areas beyond your technical field
- To be receptive to feedback within and outside of group
In return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you will earn a favourable salary and enjoy being part of an inclusive team.
If this Instrument Engineer job in Grangemouth sounds like a good fit for you, please apply with NES Fircroft today.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.