Payroll & Benefits Officer
Do you have payroll experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? We are looking for a full-time Payroll & Benefits Officer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
You will act as a focal point for employees' queries and a liaison for third party providers and HQ. You will also assist the Senior Payroll Specialist in the administration of UK and expat payrolls every month.
The main duties and responsibilities of the job holder are as follows:
- Assist in the preparation of all payroll local and expatriate
- Assist with the preparation and review of P60 and P11D
- Update HR systems and data management
- Produce statutory payment reports and payments requests.
To apply for this Payroll & Benefits Officer role, you will need experience with ADP Freedom & Streamline and UK payroll. You will also require the following:
- Previous payroll experience and knowledge of year-end reporting
- Experience producing pension files
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Experience of using imports for data processing.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you will receive a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this Payroll & Benefits Officer job in London, please contact NES Fircroft today.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.