Are you excited by project management and quality assurance in oilfield services?Want to join a busy and pivotal team, and enjoy a varied and challenging role?Join our global quality team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading. Our project quality team are responsible for delivering all aspects of quality for the design, development and delivery teams.Play a pivotal role in our business
As a Project Quality Engineer, your role is one of the most dynamic roles in our business. You will take ownership of quality requirements at every stage of the project life cycle. Working with teams globally you'll ensure our products are designed, developed and delivered with quality at the core.
As a Project Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Taking ownership for the quality requirements to ensure effective project execution for our customers
- Communicating with internal and external customers to share project related information and build relationships
- Developing and maintaining systems, rules, and processes to ensure fulfillment of internal and external requirements.
- Contributing to the project as a team member and leading small projects
- Verifying contractual and regulatory requirements are fulfilled and have maximised customer satisfaction and profitability
- Establishing and executing project quality plan, witness points and quality records for compliance with contract
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university equivalent experience working in a Quality role in an Engineering or Manufacturing environment.
- Be a quality specialist, auditor or project manager who has substantial experience in adhering to quality standards
- Display an excellent customer service-orientation mindset and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Have a continuous improvement mindset, comfortable questioning and influencing stakeholders towards change and positive outcomes
Work in a way that works for you
- Be confident in communicating and collaborating with multiple teams across the organisation
- Experience interpreting and applying ISO 9001 2015 and or API 17J certified would be highly advantageous to your application
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Working 4 days a week or reducing the time you work during the day
- Working 3 days a week - you can do this by working in a job share arrangement with a job share partner so the whole week is covered. When you apply for the role, we will do our best to find you a suitable partner if your application is successfulÂ
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.