Role: Digital Marketing Product Owner
* Location: North West
* Salary: £45k + package
* Permanent role
Mason-James is working with a well-established highly reputable company who are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Product Owner to join their marketing team due to growth
* The Digital Product Owner - eCommerce will be the strategic owner of the customer experience across our digital channels. You will act as a mediator between customers and technical development, communicating customer needs and translating those needs into new product features for future development.
* Enhance the digital customer experience, utilising insights and data, resulting in increased adoption, conversion, and revenue
* To analyze the current market need / demand, identifying trends in synergy with current offerings.
* Conduct market research in line with customer needs and wants.
* Use marketing knowledge to understand customer purchases and product competition
* Ensuring the product meets the needs of the value stream(s) the product is involved with.
* Understanding and representing user needs.
* Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses.
* Defining a vision for a product.
* Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product.
* Managing stakeholder expectations and prioritising needs.
* Working with the Business Analyst to on Backlog prioritization of epics, stories, and features based on criticality and ROI involved
* Ensure collaborative working practices are in place - internal and external
* Work in conjunction with the wider Marketing Leadership Team to develop our strategy
* Lead like you mean it, always working as part of a complete team, win hearts and minds and drive cultural change through
* teamwork within your area and the wider business.
* To present and encourage a safe, positive and professional work environment for team and the wider business.
* Ensure awareness and risk is understood across the areas on GDPR policy and processes.
* 3 years Digital Product experience within a Marketing role
* Demonstrable experience of developing enterprise grade e-commerce platforms such as Magento, SiteCore, Umbraco etc.
* B2B & B2C experience preferably on a single platform - web or APP Comprehensive understanding of design outputs and mediums, social, digital, eCommerce, print, POS - related to our core sales channels, physical locations, product, livery and customer groups
* Proven and documented experience as a Digital Product Manager
* Knowledge of leading-edge website & App development
* Advanced knowledge of UX and CE (CRM)
* Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
For more information please apply or contact Jennifer directly