We are a scrap metal recyclers based in March, PE15 0YN and are currently looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join our Accounts Office.
You will manage a team of 3 and the day to day running of the Accounts office.
Main Tasks and Key Responsibilities
* Oversee the Company Accounts, acquisitions, investments and assets
* Manage cash flow and reporting of daily figures to all Directors
* Working with appointed Accountants to assist with auditing
* Working with our appointed HMRC Consultant in all matters relating to the VAT returns
* Daily and Weekly Payment runs
* Sourcing currency exchange deals
* Preparing and submitting year end accounts and vat returns
* Preparing Monthly accounts
* Bank reconciliations
* Lead, manage and motivate the accounts team
* Assist in setting goals and performance improvements for Finance staff
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Recognised accounting qualification, such as AAT, ACA, ACCA or CIMA
* Experience on Sage 50 Accounts or Sage 200
* Good leadership skills.
* Ability to encourage good communication and teamwork.
Full time position Monday to Friday. Statutory Holiday 28 days inc bank holidays.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further then please apply today