Are you a Surveyor looking to diversify your skills in a sector that is becoming increasingly in demand?
Would you like to work as a Surveyor in a Fire Support Team?
Are you Chartered?
If the answer is "Yes" then this could be the perfect job for you.
With a very generous salary and package on offer
Location: Orpington (Hybrid working available)
Our client is currently looking for a full time Surveyor to join their small Fire Support Team in the fast-growing Fire Safety sector. You will have a desire to specialise in Fire Protection and will be willing to undertake further training in this area in order to progress your career. qualified to undertake PAS 9980 External Wall Fire Risk Assessments
Responsibilities and Duties
* Site Inspections
* Information Gathering and Product Research
* Reporting to Partners
Minimum Candidate Requirements:
The successful candidate will:
* Have a background in construction or Building Control/NHBC or will be qualified in Building Surveying/Fire Engineering or another relevant construction related discipline to at least HNC level.
* Be willing to undertake further training and sit exams (fully funded).
* Demonstrate the ability to research issues and obtain information from Manufacturers/suppliers/British Standards etc.
* Hold a CSCS card or obtain one during the first 6 months of employment.
* Have a basic understanding of Building Regulations and Industry Standards.
* Have an interest in technical detail.
* An understanding of contract administration and experience of document management systems would also be advantageous.
* You will be required to drive between sites so need to have access to own vehicle and a clean driving licence.
If you are interested or would like more details please apply today