Principal Hydrogeologist - Birmingham.
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced, self-motivated and enthusiastic Hydrogeologist to join the contaminated land team of a highly successful, well-established, multi-disciplinary company on a remote basis. This is a full-time, permanent role. As Principal Hydrologist you will work as part of a dynamic and talented team of professionals, undertaking complex contaminated land and hydrogeology assessments in support of due diligence assessments for property acquisition and divestiture, IPPC, IED and waste licensed facilities.
In order to be considered for this Principal Hydrogeologist role, you will:
* Have a Masters Degree (or equivalent) in Hydrogeology.
* Have extensive experience in a consultancy or comparable industry setting.
* Be a Chartered Professional accredited with IGI, IEI or equivalent.
* Have excellent written communication skills.
* Be able to demonstrate specialist knowledge of hydrogeological assessment subject matter.
* Have strong analytical skills in hydrogeological assessment and contaminated land site risk assessment.
* Be able to demonstrate proficient knowledge of Irish and EU legislation and industry standards.
* Be proficient in the use of MS Office, hydrogeological software packages and GIS.
* Have a positive attitude, able to motivate others.
Working as Principal Hydrogeologist you will manage projects from their conception to completion, reviewing client requirements, preparing technical proposals and ensuring that client deliverables are met. You will design, and see through to their completion, hydrogeological impact assessments, contaminated land and groundwater risk assessments, flood risk assessments and dewatering assessments.You will mentor junior staff throughout project and write peer reviews.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, full benefits package, numerous exciting opportunities for career progression, and remote working. Please note that whilst this position is advertised in Birmingham, this position is open to applicants across the United Kingdom due to the remote nature of the work involved.
In order to discuss this Principal Hydrogeologist role, please email your CV to Bee at (url removed)