I am currently working alongside one of the UK's leading tier 1 main contractors and together we are recruiting for an experienced site engineers to embark on long term packages in the Cheshire area. My client has a handful of water treatment packages and are looking for engineers to interview immediately.
Site engineer duties will include:
* Working alongside the project manager and foreman.
* Carry out all on site paperwork.
* Complete all needed QA.
* Complete daily assessment sheets on how the project is progressing.
* Monitor all health & safety procedures on site.
* Setting out all aspects involved in the waste water treatment package.
I am looking for a highly experienced site engineer who has the following:
* Must have 4 years minimum experience as a stand alone engineer.
* Laptop and AUTOCAD is a must.
* Must have CSCS.
* SMSTS or SSSTS would be advantageous.
My client is looking for an engineer who can take interview within the coming week, with the vision to start immediately. So if you are a site engineer who is currently looking to further their career with a top end contractor, please apply for the job today via CV Library