Nursing Home - Deputy Manager
RGN or RMN
Permanent - Full Time
Salary - Up to £24p.h.
Deputy Nurse Manager Specification:
* Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Assist the home manager - deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
* Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home - managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
* Maintain clinical excellence - role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
* Support the financial effectiveness of the home - ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
* Take on an active leadership role - you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
* People management - play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
In this role, you'll usually work in the same team and with the same service users to ensure continuity of care. This means that you'll see the difference you make each and every day.
For more information on this excellent Deputy Manager position in Bradford, please apply or contact Tom at The Healthcare Hub