Location: Sutton Coldfield
Salary: £14.50 - £15.50 per hour dependant on experience with nights being paid at £165 per 11 hour shift.
About the Company:
Opportunities are available for exceptional Deputy Managers to join a friendly, purpose built Residential Home located in Sutton Coldfield. Flexible full and part time positions are available, and we welcome interest from Deputy Managers who are willing to work permanent days, nights, or a combination of both. Successful candidates can expect to earn £14.50 - £15.50 per hour, dependant on experience.
Our Residential Home provides a happy and homely environment for up to 23 residents. It is an established family run venture, and strives to deliver high quality, person centred care. The home specialises in encouraging and supporting each resident to remain as independent as possible, within a safe and caring environment. The home is located within a pleasant residential setting, with excellent transport links by bus and train.
Deputy Manager Shifts:
8am - 2pm
8am - 5pm
2pm - 9pm
9pm - 8am
Deputy Manager Responsibilities:
* Support the Registered Manager in ensuring that person-centred, safe and effective care is delivered to residents, and strive to ensure the CQC rating is maintained as a minimum "Good".
* Ensure all care is assessed, planned, evaluated, reviewed and implemented to a consistently high standard.
* Work alongside all Care Assistants, providing leadership, support and supervision, ensuring that all tasks are delivered to a high standard.
* Excellent communication skills, ensuring all residents, relatives, visitors, staff, visiting professionals and external regulators and oversight bodies are addressed in a confident and professional manner.
* Support the Registered Manager in the daily management of the Home and ensure the effective and efficient management of all resources.
* Deputise for the Registered Manager as required, ensuring continuity of management.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
* Willing to achieve Management Qualification e.g. Level 5 in Leadership for Health and Social Care.
* Willingness to undertake training in Manager Induction Standards (MIS)
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in direct care, preferably within an older person setting.
* Proven experience in the supervision, allocation and co-ordination of work.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience of leading a team as a Senior Care Assistant.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
* A caring and compassionate disposition
Deputy Manager Benefits:
* A competitive salary of £14.40 - £15.50 per hour
* Generous paid breaks and refreshments whilst on duty, including free meals
* Refer a friend scheme (£500 on completion of probation)
* 28 days annual leave per year (including all bank holidays)
* Retail discount rewards - Blue Light Scheme
* Employee Recognition Scheme
* Flexible shift patterns including strictly days/lates/nights/weekends
* A comprehensive Induction Programme
* Genuine training and development opportunities i.e. Level 5 qualifications, Train the Trainer
* Flexible shift pattern
* Employer Contributory Pension Scheme
* Free DBS and flu vaccination
* Free Staff uniform and a pleasant working environment
UK Applicants only. Sponsorships will not be considered
If you think that you are suitable for this Deputy Manager role and you meet the criteria, please apply now