We are looking for experienced care workers to join one of our three specialised Palliative Care Teams.
* Splits 07:00 - 14:00 & 16:00 - 22:00
* Days 07:00 - 13:30 / 14:00
* Lates 16:00 / 16:30 - 21:30 / 22:00
* All travel and wait time paid at usual hourly rate.
* Pay rise on completion of initial training.
* Double and Time & Half Bank Holidays.
* Use of company car or mileage allowance
* Support to achieve NVQ's and
* Diploma's Full training starting with a comprehensive paid induction
* Ongoing opportunities for development & promotion
* 24/7 support from friendly office and on call team
* 28 days paid holiday pro-rata Extra paid birthday holiday
* Free sign up to Blue Light
* Discount Club
* Free Breakdown Cover Bonuses
* Free Uniform
* Free DBS
* Counselling services
Our palliative care service currently covers the areas of Southmead, Sea Mills, Lawrence Weston, Westbury, Horfield, Henbury, Filton, St George, Kingswood, Speedwell and the surrounding areas. Working alongside another member of the team you will be visiting clients in their own homes and will be providing a caring and companionate, holistic end of life care service.
Vacancies are open to experienced carer's with the skills to work in an emotionally demanding role, providing holistic care and support to our clients and their families, in their final weeks of life.
By becoming a palliative carer you will make a real difference in your community, supporting our clients and their families at the most difficult time in their lives. At AliMo Care we are always on the lookout for compassionate, caring individuals to join our amazing team of home carers.
No more zero hours (unless you want them) - we pay a fixed salary that covers all travel, wait and any gap times. We don't use any gimmicks when advertising our pay rates, or rates you can only achieve working bank holidays. We won't surprise you with a lower hourly rate for travel or non contact time, and we won't reduce your pay if your clients have cancelled visits. Instead, you will simply receive the same salary each month regardless of the number of clients that you visit meaning, that you will have the security of knowing exactly how much you will be paid, with the only variations being due to bonuses and overtime.
* be a driver with access to your own car
* already be living in the UK
* be eligible to work in the UK
* have previous care experience
* be over the age of 18
* have the desire to provide the highest quality care
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a new challenge, in a job that will give you an amazing sense of job satisfaction, apply now.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Unlimited full PPE.
Vaccine recommended but, not compulsory