If you would like to work for a leading mental health care provider in a rewarding role where you will really make a difference, then join us at Lime Staffing and we will pay you a tax free £1,000 welcome bonus.
We have an exciting opportunity for a registered mental health nurse (RMN) to join one of our clients in the Bristol area, within a private rehabilitation centre setting.
If you are currently working in the care industry, looking for a role with flexible hours to suit you and enjoy extremely competitive rates of pay - Apply today.
Our experienced and committed team would love to discuss the many opportunities we have for registered mental health nurses across the UK and explain our quick and easy registration process.
The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Deliver prescribed care to a defined group of Patients/Service users that reflect their individual needs
· Assess, plan and deliver, with the Patient and their carer/family, nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse. This includes the evaluation and review of these plans, with the patient/Service User, on a frequent basis, that is reflective of their needs
· Contribute to a team approach to patient care in conjunction with all members of the Multi-Disciplinary team
· Accurately communicate with, observe and engage with patients in order to assess need and evaluate progress.
· Understand and participate in relevant quality improvement processes and clinical governance supporting the site to achieve high standards of person centred care and regulatory outcomes
· Ensures record keeping is accurate and documentation is completed contemporaneously including daily notes and incident reports
· Escalate concerns appropriately regarding resident/service user well-being, incidents or staffing concerns in a timely manner
· Support new/junior/agency staff as required supporting colleagues to complete induction, and deliver person centred care to the standards required · Completes all mandatory training and competency assessments required within the specified timescales
· Supervises a defined group of Nursing or HCA colleagues, ensuring they receive management and clinical supervisions
· Providing accurate information about care in an accessible format to patients/service Users and their families
· Prioritise nursing duties and delegate appropriately and effectively within the shift co-ordination Framework, working as nurse in charge as required, ensuring as far as reasonable practicable a safe environment.
· Maintain a continued level of personal professional development to demonstrate contemporary practice and meet the requirements of revalidation, as a minimum
· Develops and maintains a good professional relationship with patients, colleagues and visitors responding promptly and courteously to requests, enquiries, concerns, complaints and suggestions.
· Actively Participate in clinical supervision and reflective practice at least monthly.
· Ensure awareness and knowledge of the local child and adult safeguarding policies and procedures in the service, in addition as to whom to contact with the Local Authority Safeguarding team; Attend Safeguarding training in accordance with the mandatory training for the role of a Staff Nurse
· Ensure the requirements of the Mental Health, Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Standards are met.
· Adhere to Company Medicines Management policies at all times.
· Recognising and responding appropriately to challenging behaviour in line with company and divisional policies and training; supporting junior staff in managing difficult situations and de-escalation, and developing resilience and strategies to manage.
· Adhere to Priory Group policies and protocols and the NMC Code.
At Lime Staffing - We show our appreciation to our staff with a wide range of benefits, including.
. A £1,000 joining bonus
. A £1,000 referral bonus should you recommend Lime to friends & colleagues
. Extremely competitive rates of pay
. Quick, easy & smooth online recruitment process
. Partnership with a dedicated consultant to support you throughout
. Access to an '' out of hours team '' offering 24/7 support, night & day
. Access to high quality training courses to support & further your career development
. Enhanced annual leave entitlements
. Sickness pay
This is an exciting opportunity to forge a rewarding career and develop skills in a very gratifying field. So, if you are looking for a change of role or just looking to supplement your current income, please do not hesitate and apply today
Please complete the application form in the link below to be invited for an interview