Lunatus Education is currently recruiting for a secondary school that is excelling with positive educational outcomes whilst unlocking student potential. They are currently seeking to appoint a DT Teacher who will share their values and ensure that every student will succeed and thrive in their chosen field.
The successful candidate will teach DT, Food, RM or Product Design at KS3/KS4. The ability to teach up to KS5 is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will ensure that they are:
* Delivering consistently good DT lessons.
* Qualified Teacher Status (or working towards).
* Degree or equivalent.
* Relevant specialist qualifications and experience in your subject specialism with the ability to teach at KS3/KS4.
* Excellent classroom practitioner.
* Commitment to improving practice through reflection, appropriate professional development and through being open to advice and feedback.
* Evidence of continuing professional development or relevant research