As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Teacher to join a large secondary school in the Pembrokeshire area.
We are currently working with a secondary school in the Pembrokeshire area who are seeking a welsh speaking teacher or cover supervisor to start a fixed term contract.
* Location - Pembrokeshire
* Position - Welsh speaking Teacher
* Type of work - welsh speaking Teacher
* Contract or position start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Full time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £100 per day
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*PGCE or similar
*QTS or equivalent
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application & a membership with the EWC (we can assist).
*Provide two professional child related references
To register your interest in becoming a Teacher with Prospero Teaching in the Pembrokeshire area please send your CV to Alternatively call Jade on (phone number removed) and she will ring you immediately to arrange a registration.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team