Principal Resourcing are seeking to appoint a Early Years Teacher for a an outstanding primary school based in the heart of Beverley, HU17. The position is to start Ocotber 2022 and will be for one term initially (February 2023).
This is a thriving school which has recently been graded 'Good with Outstanding elements' by Ofsted. The leadership in this school was deemed inspirational and behaviour as impeccable. The Head believes in an environment where all of its members to work together to realise their full potential in all aspects of their education.
The school are looking for a teacher who can display passion and enthusiasm for teaching at this crucial key stage in their children's' education.
Within the role you will be required to:
* Support and enthuse learners to reach their potential
* React to children's interests to engage their learning opportunities
* Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
* Deliver planned guided work
* Supporting the class teacher to deliver the curriculum
Skills and attributes:
* Relevant qualifications - QTS (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
* A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
* A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS completed through Principal Resourcing
* NQTs are very welcome to apply
By registering with Principal Resourcing, you will access:
* A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
* 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £150
* Highly supportive consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
* Opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
* Competitive rates of pay
* A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
* If you are interested in the Primary Teacher role working schools in Beverley, HU17 and the surrounding area, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
* Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer
* Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
* Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful