jjFOX is delighted to be working with a FE college based in Colchester. They are looking to add a new full time, permanent groundworks teacher to their growing construction department.
You will be required to undertake course leadership and curriculum development duties within the department and teach and assess a range of further education subjects associated with Groundworks and the construction sector.
* Level 3 qualification (or equivalent) in a Ground Working / Civil Engineering based Discipline.
* Teaching Qualification or willingness to complete within 3 years.
* Assessor/Verifier award is desirable but not essential
* Significant industrial experience within the ground working / civil engineering sector.
* Experience of working with young people.
* Salary up to £36993 dependent on experience
* Introduction Bonus worth £8000
* 40 days paid annual leave per year + Bank Holidays and Christmas Closure
They are looking to stage interviews at the earliest opportunity and therefore if you are interested, please contact Ethan immediately.
jjFOX is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment. This role will involve work with under 18's or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
jjFOX Limited acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract)