Religious Studies Teacher, Watford (Hertfordshire)
Are you a creative, forward-thinking, inclusive, caring and ambitious Religious Studies Teacher with the drive and commitment to raise achievement?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Religious Studies Teacher who can lead a team of dedicated teachers and hard-working pupils.
We are looking for:
* Enthusiasm and commitment
* Someone who cares passionately about supporting children both academically and across all aspects of their development
* An excellent teacher
* High expectations of both self and others
* Effective communication skills
* Inter-personal skills
* Someone who can contribute to the further development of the school
* Fresh and exciting ideas
* A team player
We can offer:
* An inclusive, caring ethos
* Friendly and well-behaved pupils
* Helpful and welcoming staff
* A supportive governing body
* A drive towards excellence
* Opportunities for professional development
To apply for this vacancy as a Religious Studies Teacher, please email me your CV.