The Learning Academy Partnership (Dunsford Community Academy) has an exciting opportunity for a Class Teacher to join our School Trust! We are looking for someone who will support our mission to ensure every child can live life to the full and flourish, regardless of their starting point.
Lying in the heart of Dunsford, our academy is a friendly village Academy with a big heart and a thriving community with supportive families. Dunsford Community Academy is located approximately a 25-minute drive from Newton Abbot and 20-minute drive from Exeter.
All our colleagues are dedicated to the development of our children and we pride ourselves on putting children first in every aspect of school life. We remove barriers and realise the possible by working together with our sister schools, ensuring our children excel and our colleagues and communities are empowered. We are looking for a Teacher who will encourage and support our children, and give them the firm foundations and strong morals that will guide them on their journey through life.
Our School Trust is underpinned by our four core beliefs; we are stronger together, a sense of belonging; removing barriers and realising the possible. This means that by working collectively, we can achieve our absolute best to ensure that children, especially the most vulnerable, can flourish.
We are looking for someone who:
- Wants the opportunity to make a profound difference to children's lives;
- Is committed to the highest quality teaching and learning ensuring the best possible outcomes for every child;
- Is experienced in creating high-quality, stimulating, interactive and creative learning environments;
- Can work effectively within our hardworking, talented and friendly School Trust;
- Has a clear understanding of safeguarding procedures and a strong desire to keep children safe.
We can offer you:
- A culture that takes work life balance extremely seriously for all its colleagues;
- The chance to work as part of a collective in a values-led School Trust, a single organisation;
- Opportunities to develop your career with our growing School Trust through our excellent development practice;
- A strong, proactive wellbeing network across the School Trust;
- Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme;
- Trust benefit schemes.
All our schools are each at the centre of their local communities and celebrate their individuality and distinctiveness. A core feature in how we work as a School Trust is our collective approach in delivering an exceptional education for all children. We do this through working very closely together in mutual support and challenge to empower excellence for our children, families and the communities that we serve.
In short, our ethos is one of working together to Empower, Excel, Together.
We want to support you in deciding if we are a School Trust that you would like to join. We strongly recommend that you arrange a visit or virtual call so that you can better understand if we are an organisation which excites you and can support you to flourish. Please contact Andrew Grimley, Head of Academy, to arrange an appointment.
The Learning Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures are required for this post along with the other necessary checks. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and, where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Closing Date: 9am 29 June 2022
Interview Date: 6 July 2022