We are seeking to appoint a female teacher of PE to work in at a supportive and professional secondary school with excellent facilities . The role will involve teaching PE to pupils aged 11 to 18 years old, including GCSE classes. The successful applicant must be fully qualified and we also welcome applications from ECT's.
• The delivery of KS3/ KS4 curriculum
• Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
• Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
• Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
• Attending departmental meetings
• Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
• Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
• Lead extracurricular enrichment activities to extend learning beyond the classroom
• Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:-
• Possess an excellent subject knowledge
• Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
• Maintain exceptional classroom practice
• Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
* Payment scale advertised is based upon the teacher pay scale from M1 to M6. Actual pay is based upon relevant teaching experience