EMG are looking to appoint a Science Teacher to join a school based in Luton. This Science Teacher role is a permanent opportunity due to start in September 2022.
· Science Teacher KS 3 & 4
· Required: September 2022
· M1 - M6
This school are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational teacher who is ambitious and has a real passion for their subject. The successful applicant will have high expectations, and will be a reflective practitioner who is always keen to develop and improve their teaching. They will appreciate their role in helping students to have high aspirations, and they will share the schools belief that their students deserve an exceptional curriculum and the very best teaching. Applications are welcome from teachers of any science specialism.
The successful applicant will have:
· Ability to teach Science at Key Stage 3 & 4
· Demonstrates successful practice as a teacher in a secondary school
· High expectations of pupils and excellent behaviour management skills
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· A high degree of initiative and flexibility
· A willingness to take on challenge and contribute to the success of the school
They have recently updated their KS3 curriculum to ensure that it fully aligns with CALIBRE curriculum framework.
If you are a Teacher of Science looking to secure a permanent opportunity starting in September 2022, please apply to this role and contact us here at EMG