Lunatus Education is currently recruiting for a secondary school that is excelling with positive educational outcomes whilst unlocking student potential. They are currently seeking to appoint a Geography Teacher who will share their values and ensure that every student will succeed and thrive in their chosen field.
The successful candidate will teach Geography at KS3/KS4. The ability to teach up to KS5 is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will ensure that they are:
* Delivering consistently good Geography lessons.
* Qualified Teacher Status (or working towards).
* Degree or equivalent.
* Relevant specialist qualifications and experience in your subject specialism with the ability to teach at KS3/KS4.
* Excellent classroom practitioner.
* Commitment to improving practice through reflection, appropriate professional development and through being open to advice and feedback.
* Evidence of continuing professional development or relevant research