We are working with a mid-market full service accountancy practice in Manchester as they look to grow their Insolvency department with the hiring of an experienced Corporate Insolvency Administrator and a Corporate Insolvency Senior Administrator.
The firm are picking up more and more new insolvency appointments at the moment and have a need to hire an Insolvency Case Administrator and a Senior Administrator level with corporate case experience.
You will report into an experienced Senior Manager known for their people development and coaching of talent in the team. The work with be 90% corporate and the portfolio of cases will be a mix of CVLs, Administrations, CVAs and MVLs with some bankruptcy files.
- Preparing all pre-appointment documentation including decision procedure notices, SIP6 reports and Statement of Affairs.
- Liaising with and meeting Directors, shareholders and key stakeholders throughout the process to obtain the necessary information
- Dealing with creditor correspondence and claims including trade creditors, HMRC and banks
- Monitoring case diaries and completing statutory work in a timely manner.
- Carrying out investigations
- Handling employee redundancies and claims
- Performing asset realisations
- Identifying potential assets and issues to be brought to the Office Holder's attention
- Liaising with agents and solicitors instructed on behalf of the Office Holder in respect of a range of matters
- Perform all work through a well-established paperless system
They work off IPS and so knowledge of this software is certainly preferable.
The pyramid team structure will allow for an ambitious Senior Insolvency Administrator and Insolvency Administrator to work towards future promotions.
If you are therefore a 2-5 year insolvency professional sitting in a role currently that has limited progression opportunities and/or in a role which has pigeon-holed your experience to only one or two types of cases, then this role is one to apply for if you want to significantly improve your career prospects.