Our Client is a well known automotive brand, with large Garages in five areas across the South Coast.
We now have an exciting opportunity to join their Marketing Team, based in Winchester, as they enter a new phase of growth across the entire business, with a huge focus on Digital Marketing and their brand new Website.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for updating and maintaining several software tools that will run the digital experiences for their Retail Brand. They have an exciting 3- year program of digital transformation and as part of a fast-paced team you will play a key role in delivering a best in class customer experience across all digital platforms, increasing awareness, engagements and sales.Here are your responsibilities with this opportunity:
Maintenance and development of digital software services, such as:
- Content management systems
- Product information management systems
- Search and discovery tools
- eCommerce tools
- Digital asset management
- Customer data platform
- Accuracy of information in the system
- Timely upload of information and content
- Helping identify and fix causes of customer pain points identified by our customer support team
- Feeding into development ideas to improve digital user experiences for our customers
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to optimise conversion response
- Assisting in the project management and testing of new digital developments
- Helping ensure internal dependencies for digital transformation projects are delivered on time and correctly
The Benefits of working here:
- Sourcing and uploading content to the CMS and ensuring it is catagorise correctly with accurate and relevant tags/ attributes
- Work with the product management team to ensure all products has unique and consumer friendly content
- Monitoring of the digital sales through ecommerce engine and raising any issues spotted. Helping customer support team if there are any online order queries.
- Help manage the delivery of web development projects to the best standard and on time working with the digital marketing manager and third-party agencies.
- Working with the digital marketing manager on the UAT process and feedback on digital product development testing.
- Task management; work to the sprint process, process improvement and work with team members to ensure they are not blocked in their work.
- Risk management; understanding risks/issues and the impact to the business and/or customers.
- Contribute to the digital product roadmap and emerging digital technologies moving towards first mover advantages.
- Helping deliver the Digital Transformation and migration project.
- You'll be joining a small, friendly and passionate team of Marketers, who are dedicated to raising the profile of the Brand. You'll be provided with career growth opportunities and have the chance to really stand out and make a difference, by bringing your own creative ideas to the brain storm meetings.
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote.
- Newly furnished office and break room to relax in.
- Cost price to employees on their car MOT's, Services, Tyres and other Products
- Easily commutable office a 2 min walk from the train station
- Parking provided for Drivers
If this is the perfect opportunity for you to grow, please apply today!