London NW1, NW8, W1, WC1, W2, WC2, W9 (Camden, St John's Wood, Soho, Marylebone, Regent street, Oxford Street, Mayfair, Kings Cross, St Pancras, Bloomsbury, Maida Hill)Pay Rate:
£11.24 - £12.00 per hourShifts available: Days -
Range of shifts available to suit your lifestyle requirements, full-time and part-timeAccess to vehicle required:
No, however a vehicle may be required in some areas due to the geographical location and nature of the role
No experience required as specialist training will be provided!
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UKAlways Kind, Always Honest, We Listen, We LearnWe're in it together, working with you to give you the life you want!
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it's a calling. Here at London Care we have an amazing opportunity to join our friendly team. We are looking for kind, honest and compassionate Care Assistants to join the team in providing the very best care to our service users. Imagine a role where you are assisting people to remain living in their own homes and more importantly making them smile every day! If you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling, then we need you!Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
Key skills and attributes required:
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Enhanced DBS
to 'Be one of the people that make a difference!'