Our Client is a well known automotive brand, with large Garages in five areas across the South Coast.
We now have an exciting opportunity to join their Marketing Team, based in Winchester, as they enter a new phase of growth across the entire business, with a huge focus on Digital Marketing and their brand new Website.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the online marketing plan contributing towards an increase in visitors to the website and increased orders.Here are your responsibilities with this opportunity:
- Achieving website conversion targets
- Delivering all web development projects on time and within budget.
- Ensuring the best digital experience for our customers
- Developing personalised customer journey's leading to increased conversions and sales value
- Liaising with the search marketing agency to build and deliver a content marketing plan to drive new visitors to the company website.
- Liaising with search marketing agency on PPC campaigns in conjunction with Digital Marketing Manager
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with the management of all web orders, including processing refunds and communicating with centre managers.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with the roll out of local websites, including writing content and re-skinning the existing websites to bring them up to date with current business branding.
Working with Digital Marketing Manager to:
The Benefits of working here:
- Build content onsite for SEO
- Ensure accurate details of centres on dealer locators, Google+ Business Pages, online directories etc.
- Updating web banners on company website.
- Maintain suite of advertising banners for affiliate marketing partners
- Manage and develop social media profiles
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of website performance
- Ensuring online tyre catalogue is maintained and kept up to date
- Supporting Digital Marketing Manager in resolving bugs or downtime of website.
- Supporting Digital Marketing Manager in testing new website developments and deployments.
- Management of third party affiliates, approving commissions and growing relationships to help increase traffic to company website and drive conversion.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with the administration of third party digital platforms such as Groupon.
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager in achieving conversion targets in addition to traffic growth targets
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager with delivering all web projects on time and within budget.
- Keeping abreast of the latest technologies, techniques and online market to ensure we become the no.1 website in the industry.
- Monitor key KPI's, identifying improvement opportunities
- You'll be joining a small, friendly and passionate team of Marketers, who are dedicated to raising the profile of the Brand. You'll be provided with career growth opportunities and have the chance to really stand out and make a difference, by bringing your own creative ideas to the brain storm meetings.
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote.
- Newly furnished office and break room to relax in.
- Cost price to employees on their car MOT's, Services, Tyres and other Products
- Easily commutable office a 2 min walk from the train station
- Parking provided for Drivers
If this is the perfect opportunity for you to grow, please apply today!