An opportunity for an experienced RGN/RMN Night Nurse has become available at a well-known provider in the Hartshorne, Derbyshire area. The service provides a variety of elderly and complex care including nursing, dementia, old age and mental health conditions.
The successful candidate will be an experienced RGN/RMN nurse with excellent communication skills, capable of working within a team. My client is looking for a strong candidate that has come from a Care/Nursing background, nurse qualified and must have nursing experience.
You must be a qualified RGN/RMN Nurse, the salary for this position is up to £53,664 working 48 contracted hours - 4 working days a week. (24 and 36 hours considered)
The successful candidate will receive:
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing paid training to develop your career
* Paid Breaks
* Quality training to enhance your skills
* Access to regular covid-19 testing
* High IPC and sanitation standards
* Peoples Pension scheme
* 25 Days annual leave
* Nurse referral
* Full support with CPD/Revalidation
* Uniform supplied
* DBS paid for
The ideal candidate will have:
* NMC Pin number - active/no restrictions
* Nursing/care experience in a nursing home
* Strong work background (not moving jobs a lot)
* Experience in a busy home
Interviews are being conducted in person, telephone/teams interviews may be considered. If this position would be of interest, do not hesitate to get in contact with Tia Dyer via email or telephone.
JOB REF: TD47855