£30000 - £50000pa
25 days holiday
Skillection Ltd are working with a fantastic organisation who are part of a forward-thinking larger group which are growing rapidly.
We are assisting them with the recruitment of a Software Engineer to join their business in the North West.
The company are involved in bespoke automation projects from concept to build and commission to companies globally throughout many markets including FMCG, Automotive and Aerospace
We are happy to look at applicants that are experienced to graduates with a few years of industry experience.
PLC programming/Control system design/Robot programming/commissioning etc.
Some of the typical skills/knowledge areas are as below:
• Industrial PLC Software (Siemens S7, TIA Portal, Allen Bradley, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, Omron etc.)
• Electrical design software (Eplan, AutoCAD electrical etc.)
• Robot Programming (Yaskawa/ABB/Kuka/Kawasaki etc)
• Ladder logic
• Networking/Comms (fieldbus/profinet/TcpIP etc)
• SCADA Networking
• Vision Systems (Cognex, Wenglor, Sick, Keyence, Omron etc.)
Nature of the software engineer job is some of time working at site, and also working on site at customers facilities commissioning machines.
If you are a dynamic engineer and interested in being part of an exciting business please apply via the online instructions or contact Helen for more info