An opportunity for an experienced Home Manager has become available at a well-known provider in the Herons Ghyll, East Sussex area. The service provides a variety of elderly care including nursing and dementia.
The successful candidate will be an experienced people manager with excellent communication skills, capable of leading a team and motivating a team. My client is looking for a strong candidate that has come from a care background, nurse qualified preferred but not essential and must have Home Management experience to join their lovely nursing home rated Outstanding by the CQC ratings.
The salary for this position is up to £41,500 working 36 contracted hours.
The successful candidate will receive:
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing paid training to develop your career
* 9-5 working hours
* Quality training to enhance your skills
* Access to regular covid-19 testing
* High IPC and sanitation standards
* 25+ Days Annual Leave
* Pension scheme
The ideal candidate will have:
* NMC Pin number - active/no restrictions (Not essential)
* Registered Manager/Level 5 equivalent and above
* Home Manager experience in a nursing home
* Strong work background (not moving jobs a lot)
* Experience in a busy home
Interviews are being conducted in person, however remote interviews considered. If this position would be of interest, do not hesitate to get in contact with Tia Dyer via email or telephone.
JOB REF: TD47857