Junior Backend Laravel Developer (Hybrid or full remote)
About The Company
My client is a well-known web development agency based in Richmond, Greater London, who design and develop bespoke websites and web applications across a range of sectors.
They are focused on training and development of their staff, and many have progressed into team leader and management roles and consultants for blue chip organisations.
My client is looking for a confident and enthusiastic Junior (or Mid Level) Backend Laravel developer, ideally with some experience of data modelling and application design, but this is not essential.
The role involves working on diverse projects using modern methodologies and frameworks to achieve the best results for the project and produce reusable and flexible code.
You will be involved in daily stand ups with the project and development teams and will work closely with the back and front-end teams.
This is a hybrid role, so working remotely, with just one day per month in-office in Richmond, unless you literally live too far to commute one day per month, in which case it will be fully remote.
Requirements for the role
• Good knowledge of PHP and SQL
• Experience in Laravel
• Confident working with Git
• Able to show examples of your coding
• A competitive salary
• 32 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
• 1 extra day's holiday for every year that you work with us (up to a maximum of 5)
• A MacBook Pro and large monitor for home use
• Professional Development - allowances for training courses
• £120 contribution for eye tests and glasses / contact lenses
• Flexible home / Office working
• Paid social events
• Birthday Pizza