COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our client is a long established and growing UK Engineering business with an international profile. They consistently make strong and sustained investment in people, capital and plant and are an acknowledged leader in their field.
Due to continued growth our client is seeking to appoint a Manufacturing Engineer to help maximise production efficiency.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Evaluate manufacturing processes for multiple product lines based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speedStudy production and machine requirements.
* Develop and test effective automated and manual systems.
* Design and install tooling/equipment.
* Organise and manage manufacturing workflows and resources.
* Optimise facility layouts, production lines, machine operations and network performance.
* Resolve issues and delays in production.
* Find ways to reduce costs and maximise quality.
* Collaborate with other engineers, customers and suppliers.
* Ensure that manufacturing procedures follow safety and environmental regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering / related field.
* Previous experience as a manufacturing engineer or similar role, and able to work with multiple (and changing product lines).
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and tool design.
* Excellent knowledge of design and visualisation software such as CAD/CAM, MS Office.
* Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques.
* Commitment to health and safety standards and environmental regulations.
Details of Packages:
Up to 42,000 (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.00am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.00am - 12.30pm - Some flexibility is required