We're seeking a commercially focused B2B Product Marketing Manager to oversee the strategic growth and marketing development of our client's B2B products and services.
Operating as part of the wider Marketing team and reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be joining a creative, tenacious, and collaborative marketing team. You will be responsible for ensuring all B2B product marketing, sales, and targets are achieved through a range of online and offline marketing activities.
A new role in the structure, and as our client grows at a rapid pace, we're seeking someone who can shape the marketing activities across every customer touchpoint. With a varied range of B2B products, we would like to talk to strong product marketers comfortable converting technical detail into clear messaging for target audiences to understand and relate to.
This role would suit a highly motivated product marketer with exceptional communication skills and strong commercial instincts. You have the ability to communicate and build relationships with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
If you are a B2B Product Marketer with a proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns, are driven, and have the experience of working within a start-up environment, leading and influencing, please reach out for more information.
A little bit about the role...
* Develop and implement acquisition and retention strategies, B2B.
* Support proposition development and lead go to market campaigns for all B2B products and services.
* Strategically plan campaign initiatives and channel development to ensure all routes to market are optimised for success.
* Work with Head of Marketing and external agencies to ensure maximum results across organic ( SEO, LinkedIn) and paid search ( Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn).
* Identify local and national opportunities for events, sponsorship, PR that help deliver core business objectives.
* Deliver creative brand identity and product market awareness across the whole marketing mix.
A little bit of what you'll need...
* Brand ownership and proposition development.
* Proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns with demonstrable ROI.
* Experience in working closely with sales teams to deliver qualified leads.
* Digitally savvy marketer, from metrics to distribution you know how to amplify messaging for impact.
* Report development using HubSpot, Excel, or Databox.
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone, from all backgrounds, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch