We are seeking a commercially focused Campaign Manager who can lead and manage the marketing of consumer proposition and services. Operating as part of our wider Marketing team and reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for ensuring all product marketing objectives are met through a range of online and offline marketing activities.
Our client is a broadband and connectivity provider building the next generation of full fibre networks across Scotland and the North of England. They are on a mission to connect over 500k premises to a world of unimaginable capability. As they grow at rapid pace, we're seeking an experienced and tenacious Campaign Manager who can help shape the marketing activities across every customer touchpoint.
This opportunity would suit a highly motivated Campaign Manager with exceptional communication skills and strong commercial instincts. The ability to communicate and build relationships with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
Working in collaboration with creative, media and performance marketing agencies YOU will devise, structure and implement marketing campaigns that position our client as the provider of choice.
If you are an experienced B2C Campaign Manager with proven experience in implementing highly successful marketing and marketing automation campaigns, strategic, driven, and empathetic to customer needs and want to learn more, please reach out!
A little bit about what you'll be doing...
* Develop and implement acquisition and retention strategies.
* Support proposition development and lead go to market campaigns for consumer and wireless products.
* Creating and delivering a segmented lead generation strategies with the goal of delivering qualified, quality leads into the business that convert to revenue from across multiple channels.
* Strategically plan campaign initiatives and channel development to ensure all routes to market are optimised for success.
* Develop the content marketing strategy for consumer, working with PR and internal stakeholders to bring branding to life across all channels.
* Deliver creative brand identity and product market awareness across the whole marketing mix.
A little bit of what you'll need to have..
* Brand ownership and proposition development
* Proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns with demonstrable ROI.
* Knowledge and experience of working within a start-up environment.
* Experience of working closely with sales teams to deliver qualified leads.
* Hands on experience creating user journey flows and optimising marketing funnels.
* Confident and capable across social media from campaign to ongoing content curation.
* Report development using HubSpot, Excel or Databox.
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone, from all backgrounds, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch