Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired :
Associate's Degree Travel Percentage :
0% About the team
Our International division is booming. With double digit revenue increases year on year, the business is the engine room of our global strategy. As experts in what we do, we operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for global eCommerce growth - Digital Content, Global Retail, Airlines, Regulated Gambling and Travel - and in doing so we are privileged to partner with many of the world's most dynamic organisations. Our strategic aim is to drive differentiated value for our customers by increasing their profitability and hence Worldpay's share of wallet. To achieve this, we aim to reach more customers in more markets, in local language and with local payment options. What you will be doing
As a global boarding routing Advisor you will be responsible in providing optimal set up to Worldpay's ecommerce merchants.
- You will act as a technical expert and consultant on routing to the wider Worldpay business, providing expertise and knowledge throughout.
- You will Configure Alternative Payment Methods on WPG and WPAP and liaise with 3rd party providers to obtain approval in order to set up APM's as well as being the 1st line of support for queries which requires an in-depth knowledge of related boarding platforms
As another key part of your role you will ensure Worldpay remains compliant throughout the setup process and meets it regulatory requirements. By maintaining a strong process, you will contribute to making the set up (time to revenue) easier and quicker. You will encourage great communication in the team by maintaining shared documents and systems and prioritising workflows. What you will bring?
Ideally you will have worked in a data processing role before, but this is not essential. More importantly, you are accurate, have a good work ethic and you are an energetic and positive contributor to the team.
- Effective time management skills are a must.
- Provide consistently high-quality standards whilst working to schedules and tight deadlines
- Manage workload in alignment with stakeholder's priorities
- Capture key information and communicate utilise appropriate methods
- Stakeholder management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem - solving skills
- Ability to challenge decisions when appropriate to achieve the best outcome
We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it "Worldpay, from FIS". In the time you've taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily. Join us now to realise your own future growth and success.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and Privacy Statement
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice . Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.