Bruin are working exclusively with a highly regarded and international infrastructure private equity fund to hire an Associate Director for their Investment Team in London.
Our client has built an excellent reputation and strong team culture. With a top-tier and high performing team and a value add / core plus investment strategy, they've built an impressive portfolio of assets across a variety of sectors including telecommunications, renewable energy and many others.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Vice President level top-tier private equity or investment banking professional to lead the origination and execution of investments in a rapidly growing fund with significant capital and with exciting long term career progression.The Associate Director will:
Interested candidates must:
- Report directly to the Head of the Investment Team whilst leading the origination and execution of investments across all infrastructure asset classes in Europe.
- Take full responsibility for the execution of investments, ensuring all tasks are completed to a high level within agreed timeframes.
- Originate investment opportunities and leads through regular interaction with bankers, industry professionals and attending events.
- Oversee junior members of the team to conduct financial analysis, due diligence and develop Investment Committee presentations.
- Lead on deal-related negotiations and presenting opportunities to the IC.
- Appoint and oversee third party advisors.
- Interact with all levels of management internally and externally to the fund.
- Provide training and mentoring to junior members of the team.
- Be currently sitting in an Associate Director, Vice President or equivalent position in a top-tier infrastructure fund or bank.
- Have a strong deal track record in Europe having led the origination and execution of M&A or investment processes.
- Hold an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure or renewable energy market.
- Be fluent in English and a second European language such as Spanish, German, Italian or a Nordic language.
- Possess strong technical abilities with proven experience in conducting due diligence, valuations and presenting to Investment Committees or senior management.
- Have excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be highly motivated, driven and excited to build a long-term career with a high performing team.
- Hold a finance, engineering, finance or related degree from a highly regarded university.
This is an outstanding opportunity and the criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the criteria, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV to: Nicholas.Ford@bruinfinancial.com Bruin are specialists in the Infrastructure Investment market.