Lecturer and Senior Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Enterprise, Marketing and Business Technology
Lecturer Salary range: from £36,521-£45,008 per annum
Senior Lecturer Salary range: from £44,122-£53,304 per annum
Full-time (35 hours per week), Permanent
'Expect the Exceptional'
Regent's University London is a private university with a stunning Central London campus, right in the heart of Royal Regent's Park. We offer a premium undergraduate and postgraduate education that begins with the individual - focussing on each student's talent, potential and aspirations.
We are now searching for a Lecturer and a Senior Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Enterprise, Marketing and Business Technology. We are looking for professionals with an ability to energise classrooms - through stimulating a learning environment where theories are applied to real world business challenges and opportunities. Having industry experience is welcomed, along with a good understanding of future trends, technology, and culturally diverse markets. You will be encouraged to develop a research profile in a way that supports your teaching and connects you to industry.
Personalised education is what we do. We believe that every student is unique and exceptional, and so too is every Regent's experience. We have long-established strengths in business, management, liberal arts, creativity and design, languages, psychology and psychotherapy, and we're developing more programmes in technology and entrepreneurship.
We are one of the most internationally diverse universities in the UK, drawing students from 140 countries around the world. Our mission is to Develop Tomorrow's Global Leaders and a Regent's education is designed to create changemakers that have a positive impact on the world.About us
Regent's University London is a private university right in the heart of Royal Regent's Park. We offer bespoke undergraduate and postgraduate education that begins with the individual, focussing on each student's talents, potential, and aspirations.
Our study areas include business and management; liberal studies and humanities; fashion and design; film, media and performance; psychotherapy and psychology; as well as pathway qualifications in English language and other modern foreign languages.
We are a small, friendly and supportive University offering great benefits for our staff including:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period
- Beautiful campus in the heart of Regent's Park, a short walk from Baker Street and Great Portland Street stations
- Membership of a group personal pension scheme with a 7% minimum contribution by the University, with up to 10% contribution by the University
- Loans of up to £10,000, to include covering daily travel costs, rental deposits and bicycles
- Benenden medical cover - allowing access to medical services where there is delay in receiving NHS treatment
- Employee discount service
- £5 a day allowance to spend in University catering outlets (when onsite)
- Free language classes (free places are subject to availability)
We're Regent's. We expect the exceptional. And we hope you'll consider joining us for this exciting opportunity.How to apply
Please provide a statement outlining why you are suitable for the role, referencing your skills and experience against the Job Description along with a current CV. Closing date: 11:45pm on Sunday 10th July 2022
Our goal is to foster and celebrate a diverse and inclusive workplace with a sense of belonging; we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.