The role involves ....
- Administering, configuring, and developing the SharePoint platform, integrating applications, and creating libraries.
- Work with our IT provider to manage and perform SharePoint BAU activities.
- Adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions.
- Performing maintenance of the SharePoint platform.
- Implement SharePoint best practice principles as well as following Government standards and protocols.
- Utilising and developing SharePoint workflows.
- Plan and implement the migration of all organisational data into SharePoint.
- Working with our IT partners to troubleshoot and resolve SharePoint issues or malfunctions.
- Providing SharePoint support and end-user training.
- Work with our IT partners in performing data retrieval and backup procedures to prevent data loss.
- Monitor storage space and work with teams to perform clean-ups and archive data in line with organisational retention policies.
- Reviewing usage, activity reports, and enhancements to SharePoint ensuring optimised user-experiences.
- Keeping up to date with SharePoint developments and foster a continuing change process program including regular end-user training.
An IT degree or equivalent experience as well as experience working as a SharePoint Administrator are required. The ideal candidates will have:
- A degree in information technology, computer science, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years' experience as a SharePoint Administrator.
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, and Office 365.
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint tools, workflows, permissions management, site management, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint forms for tasks.
- Superb collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.