Welcome to the Classroom Partnership
In the last two decades, the Classroom Partnership and its associated companies have grown into one of the most trusted whole-school recruitment, training and staff development partners in the UK and internationally.
As individual companies, each provides a boutique service to the education sector but as a group of companies, their core values are identical: to provide a holistic, genuine and class-leading service whatever the people solution needed.
ECT Partnership - placing ECTs into permanent roles in London
Connex Perms - placing experienced QTS teachers into permanent roles across London & the UK. FOOD TECHNOLOGY TEACHER REQUIRED
Westminster Academy is an Outstanding International Business and Enterprise academy and IB World School serving a multi-ethnic community in Central London. The Academy is proud of its work to improve outcomes for students, and its aspirational and inclusive mission and ethos.
Our central location enables the faculty to access an extensive network of contacts which allows students to find engaging opportunities in the world of IT and enterprise. Examples of this include our Year 8s taking part in the AWS Get IT programme run by Amazon and the school's Computing Club where students can explore their creativity through coding, Scratch projects, logic puzzles, riddles and more.What we offer:
The ideal candidate will be:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Sign up incentives available for experienced IB educators
- An excellent programme of continuing professional development
- Relevant training with the International Baccalaureate for teachers of Key Stage 5
- A commitment to staff well being, including access to the local gym, weekly fitness sessions, staff social events, Perkbox membership with associated benefits.
- An excellent, dynamic classroom teacher who is committed to the success of each individual student
- Someone with a confident understanding of the curriculum and the ability to inspire students through their passion and knowledge for Computer Science and IT to drive standards forward
- Experienced in teaching the relevant subject(s) with a relevant university degree
- Able to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to their own professional growth and development
- Willing to contribute to extra-curricular activities