Enrolment Conversion Officer
Salary range: from £28,763 to £33,393 per annum, dependent on skills, experience and qualifications
Full-time (35 hours per week), Permanent
We are seeking an Enrolment Conversion Officer to assist with meeting and exceeding the ambitious targets established within the enrolment strategy.
You will be customer service orientated and understand the emotional factors behind a decision such as which university a student should attend. You will be enthusiastic, confident, and ready to take ownership for ensuring that the University meets enrolment targets. You can balance hard sales techniques with soft skills required to support a multitude of stakeholders involved with the student journey.
You will understand the importance of supporting prospective students and will take a proactive approach to ensure their student journey is seamless. You will be analytical with an eye for detail and highlight any barriers that may impact the overall student journey. You will contribute ideas to the wider team and have strong communication and negotiating skills when working within the team. Alongside the Recruitment and Admissions team, you will be able to work closely with both academic and professional services colleagues.
In order to be successful in the role, you must work closely with the Admissions and CAS Managers, Regional Recruitment Managers and Regional Enrolment Managers and other departments across the University. You will need to ensure the service you offer to prospective students sets expectations for the quality of education they will receive when they start at Regent's University London.
The Enrolment Conversion Officer is part of a committed, enthusiastic, busy team and the successful candidate will enjoy developing strong, professional, working relationships across the University.About us
Regent's University London is a private university right in the heart of Royal Regent's Park. We offer bespoke undergraduate and postgraduate education that begins with the individual, focussing on each student's talents, potential, and aspirations.
Our study areas include business and management; liberal studies and humanities; fashion and design; film, media and performance; psychotherapy and psychology; as well as pathway qualifications in English language and other modern foreign languages.
We are a small, friendly and supportive University offering great benefits:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period
- Beautiful campus in the heart of Regent's Park, a short walk from Baker Street and Great Portland Street stations
- Membership of a group personal pension scheme with a 7% minimum contribution by the University, with up to 10% contribution by the University
- Loans of up to £10,000, to include covering daily travel costs, rental deposits and bicycles
- Benenden medical cover - allowing access to medical services where there is delay in receiving NHS treatment
- Employee discount service
- £5 a day allowance to spend in University catering outlets (when onsite)
- Free language classes (free places are subject to availability)
We're Regent's. We expect the exceptional. And we hope you'll consider joining us for this exciting opportunity.How to apply
Please provide a statement outlining why you are suitable for the role, referencing your skills and experience against the Job Description along with a current CV. Closing date: 11:45pm, Sunday 10th July 2022