Exciting opportunities for supply teaching in your local area. Flexibility and competitive rates of pay. Your new company
At Hays, we are recruiting qualified teachers who are looking to enter the exciting world of supply teaching, which gives you the control and flexibility you desire. We provide you with all the necessary tools and information that you need to succeed in this role, whilst offering ongoing support and advice when needed. This is a great opportunity to gain new experiences with schools and students in your local area. Your new role
This exciting role means you decide when, where, and how often you work. You have the option to book the days you are available week by week and our education recruitment consultants will update you with all the available schools looking for supply. Lesson plans are normally provided, so you can focus your energy on the teaching. You will need to provide Hays with all the necessary documents required for our compliance procedure, including references and a DBS certificate, which we can assist with. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A PGCE with QTS or equivalent qualifications.
- Previous experience working in schools within the last 5 years.
- A passion for working within education and helping students to succeed.
- Effective classroom management approaches.
- Knowledge of the national curriculum.
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary.
- Access to a team of educational recruitment consultants who are here to support you.
- Holiday entitlements and flexible hours.
- Refer a friend vouchers.
- Potential full-time positions and guarantees for suitable candidates.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.