CRM Enrolment Advisor
Salary range: from £26,039 to £29,635 per annum (dependent on skills, experience and qualifications)
Fixed-Term Contract for 6 months
We are seeking a CRM Enrolment Advisor on a 6-month FTC to work within the Sales team, support the selling of Regent's higher education programmes and to assist students in making the right decision for their next steps in education.
The role will cover all global markets and focus on taking a lead through to application using the CRM system.
You should have experience with CRM and working in a customer facing role within a university. You'll also have experience working with student record databases (preferably SITS) and the ability to run reports and work with a sales pipeline.
Personalised education is what we do, and we believe that every student is unique and exceptional, so you'll be customer focused, with great communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. About us
Regent's University London is a private university right in the heart of Royal Regent's Park. We offer bespoke undergraduate and postgraduate education that begins with the individual, focussing on each student's talents, potential, and aspirations.
Our study areas include business and management; liberal studies and humanities; fashion and design; film, media and performance; psychotherapy and psychology; as well as pathway qualifications in English language and other modern foreign languages.
We are a small, friendly and supportive University offering great benefits for our staff including:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period
- Beautiful campus in the heart of Regent's Park, a short walk from Baker Street and Great Portland Street stations
- Membership of a group personal pension scheme with a 7% minimum contribution by the University, with up to 10% contribution by the University
- Loans of up to £10,000, to include covering daily travel costs, rental deposits and bicycles
- Benenden medical cover - allowing access to medical services where there is delay in receiving NHS treatment
- Employee discount service
- £5 a day allowance to spend in University catering outlets (when onsite)
- Free language classes (free places are subject to availability)
We're Regent's. We expect the exceptional. And we hope you'll consider joining us for this exciting opportunity.
We are currently offering blended working (including home-based and flexible working arrangements) for most of our roles, depending on the team. How to apply
Please provide a statement outlining why you are suitable for the role, referencing your skills and experience against the Job Description along with a current CV. Closing date: 11:45pm on Sunday 10th July 2022
Our goal is to foster and celebrate a diverse and inclusive workplace with a sense of belonging; we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to consider your application if you do not already have the right to work in the UK. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this post.