REED are delighted to be supporting an established aviation company who are recruiting for a Support Training Coordinator to join their team on a 12 month FTC. This is a full time position based from their modern office in Gatwick. Salary paying up to £30,000pa + an attractive package of benefits.
Key Job Responsibilities...
- Manage support desk to ensure that all tickets are resolved to the user's satisfaction
- Create Guidelines and User Manuals in collaboration with the other team members
- Share blogs and communications on changes and best practices to users of our systems on a regular basis
- Maintain and update training documents and videos
- Continually investigate new and improved ways to train users to ensure even long standing employees remain engaged
- Help create and maintain new starter package
- Help create a strategy for training and ensure this is always followed
- Responsible for ensuring that the support desk tickets are classified and reported accurately to stakeholders
- Provide support during deployments including user testing of system, to ensure successful roll out of new applications
- Ongoing support and testing on new systems/Functionality
- Representing the team at meetings with internal stakeholders at all levels to provide information, ideas and solutions on how the systems can support their business objectives
This position offers hybrid working, flexible hours and fantastic progression opportunities.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now with your most recent C.V.