St Andrew's Healthcare is a charity providing specialist mental healthcare services. We work in partnership with a number of NHS, voluntary, educational and research organisations to deliver a range of specialist inpatient and community mental healthcare services, education and research that helps to improve the lives of people with complex mental health needs.The role
Joining a team of developers, analysts and data experts, utilising a modern toolset to deliver insights for the wider charity. The team use agile scrum methodologies and CI/CD processes to improve productivity. The existing environment includes a mature Data warehouse, Integration services projects, SSAS tabular models, a suite of Power BI and Reporting Services reports and an advanced framework that manages all ETL processes.
Current and future projects include: migration of reports to Power BI Service, migration of all CI/CD pipelines to Azure DevOps, migration of data store to the cloud, ongoing delivery of projects and insight for the business.
- End to end business intelligence development. Clarifying requirements, provision data, create ETL processes to model and publish data, design and build of visualisations.
- Azure migration - help us move our systems into the cloud.
- Data engineering - including projects to improve the performance of the existing framework, migration of work across to new platforms, framework maintenance.
- Dialogue with end users to acquire understanding and support use of products.
- Completion of relevant documentation and capturing evidence of development tests.
- Individual-led learning of new technologies is well supported.
- Various tasks such as support requests, access management, audit and monitoring server performance.
- Advanced SQL
- Microsoft data stack including: SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Power BI or similar modern visualisation tool
- Any source control tool
- Dimensional modelling
- Excellent communication
- Motivated and innovative
- Collaborative mindset.
And in return:
- Azure DevOps
- Power BI Service
- Azure tools - for example: Logic apps, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Azure Database, Synapse
We offer an excellent benefits package including 35 days holiday, sickness policy on par with NHS, car lease scheme, free parking, cycle to work scheme, healthcare discount scheme, access to vocational qualifications and much more...Closing Date: 27th March 2022