Are you a qualified OT looking to develop their career within a therapeutic & recovery focused Mental Health Charity?
St Andrew's Healthcare is a charity providing specialist mental healthcare services. We work in partnership with a number of NHS, voluntary, educational and research organisations to deliver a range of specialist inpatient and community mental healthcare services, education and research that helps to improve the lives of people with complex mental health needs.
Our Occupational Therapists are highly valued by our patients and by other members of the multi-disciplinary teams in understanding the link between occupation and health, supporting individuals to function as independently as possible by helping them to acquire skills that are necessary for day-to-day living.
We currently have vacancies for qualified and registered OT's & Senior OT's working across our CAMHS, ASD/LD, Neuropsychiatry, St Andrew's College, Medium & Low Secure divisions, providing real opportunities for you to grow and develop as an OT professional.
What can we offer you:
- Working with a large supportive team, including Technical Instructors and a specialised MDT
- Opportunities to work closely with, and alongside, carers and families.
- DBT skills coaching
- Trauma informed care & Sensory approaches training
- Support from experts in the VdT Model of Creative Ability
- Opportunities to develop your assessment and formulation skills through recovery focused models & treatment principles
- Opportunity to undertake a comprehensive OT Induction package
- Regular supervision from a registered OT
- Continued professional development and access to a range of in-house CPD events
- Potential for progression into a leadership role
- Involvement with the development and training of OT students and colleagues
- Opportunities to gain diverse experience in a specialist clinical field
In addition, we offer competitive salaries, 35 days holiday, sickness policy on par with NHS, car lease scheme, free parking, cycle to work scheme, healthcare discounts, free parking, paid DBS application, CPD, access to vocational qualifications and much more...
Interested?If you have registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and would like to find out more about a rewarding OT career with St Andrew's Healthcare, we would love you to apply!To arrange a convenient time for an informal discussion, please contact our recruitment team: who will be happy to help.