If you like fixing problems
, are technologically-able
and want on-the-job training
, this role is for you. No previous experience needed.
You will be joining the Business Operations and Systems Standards (BOSS) team within the Business Technology department. The team is responsible for managing the standard integrated suite of applications across Advanced, ensuring day-to-day accessibility and optimal functionality. This is a hybrid role, with the opportunity to work both from home and in our Birmingham office (in the Mailbox).
What You Will Do
- After full training, you will have an understanding of our Client Relationship Management system, Salesforce, and related finance systems. Working as part of a team of admins, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Permission control: taking ownership of the starters and leavers process, setting up users on the systems and ensuring they have the relevant permissions
- Case management: engaging with users at all levels of the business to resolve queries, providing first-line support and allocating work as needed
- Data governance: making sure the data we have on the systems is accurate and gets updated regularly
- Providing administrative support for projects within the BOSS team
- Integrations: supporting the team with the Mergers & Aquisitions processes, from setting up users and permissions, products set-up, data mapping between old systems and Salesforce, setting up support processes etc.
What You Will Have
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and data-handling functions (essential)
- Knowledge/ understanding of data structures (desirable)
- A logical approach to tasks and problem-solving
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A passion for understanding the "why" of things
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Drive to learn new skills and develop at a fast pace in a rewarding environment
What We Do For You
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
- Summer Fridays! Every Friday afternoon off throughout July and August 2022 (or equivalent time in the week)
- Life Insurance - 4x times annual salary
- Top Achievers Club - Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility - Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution
Who We Are
We are one the UK's largest tech companies, and our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses. We've grown phenomenally quickly with a £275m turnover and 2,800 employees supporting over 25,000 customers. We hire for potential.
We want to make sure we have the best people for the job and provide genuinely equal opportunities for our people to thrive. Our recruitment process is designed with inclusion and equity at its core.
Find out more about the next steps once you've applied here - how-we-hire