Level 3 SEN Teaching AssistantFull Time Position£20,444 - £25,714 yearly salaryTemporary position5th September 2022 - 31st August 2023
On behalf of a Kirkby-based Primary School, Tradewind Recruitment seek to appoint an inspirational, dedicated, enthusiastic and caring Level 3 Teaching Assistant, with experience working across the Key Stage 2 curriculum, to join a friendly and experienced team of staff.
By showing flexibility in approach and an empathy to the challenges of children, the right candidate will be there to inspire and support children through their learning journeys. The right candidate will need to be adaptable, enthusiastic, highly motivated and have the ability to work as part of a team. They must demonstrate full commitment to the school and its aim to raise standards.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess the ability to built good relationships with children, parents/carers and colleagues;
- Be committed to equal opportunities;
- Use experience of different strategies to achieve the desired outcomes;
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Be able to manage complex individuals and whole classes well;
- Boast excellent communication skills;
- Be patient and have a good sense of humour.
In return, school's benefits include:
- Collaborative approach to working;
- A friendly and professional team;
- Strong and supportive relationships with the Local Authority SEND team;
- A caring and supportive working environment;
- Free on-site parking;
- CPD through internal and external providers.
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.