£20,439 per annum + Bonus Join a Top Employer 2022..
We're seeking proactive and organised individuals to join us as Finance Business Support Administrators part of our Finance function in Ripon, North Yorkshire on 14 Month fixed term contracts.
These positions are full time and will focus on providing excellent administration and customer service, dealing with stakeholders, ensuring audit control procedures are followed & achieving the KPI's set.
No previous experience is necessary, full training will be provided, we are looking for individuals who are personable and work well within a supportive team.
We offer hybrid working with 2 days remote a week once settled in the role.Up for the challenge? Here's what we'd like you to have:
Here's what we can offer you:
- Administration and customer service skills
- Computer literate with ability to use Microsoft Office packages
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to learn and pick up new processes
With us, there's always opportunity to enhance your skills through our award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.Our people get benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Generous pension plan - matched up to 9%
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years' service
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives
Wolseley UK is the country's largest plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant in the UK. We're currently growing as we work to bring the business closer to customers across the country, so it's an exciting time to be part of the Wolseley team. We pride ourselves on excellent specialist know-how and are committed to becoming closer to customers, being easy to do business with and making sure we deliver on our promises.