Key Stage 2 TeacherFull Time Position£25,714 - £41,604 yearly salaryTemporary position5th September 2022 - 7th April 2023
In collaboration with the Headteacher and Governors of a Halewood-based Primary School, Tradewind Recruitment seek to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join the school's happy and supportive teaching team from September 2022.
It is likely that this post will be for two terms; lasting until Easter 2023. Whilst not finalised yet, the position may well be in lower key stage 2. We will, however, take into account the expertise and preferences of the successful candidate.
The successful applicant will need:
- To be an excellent classroom practitioner with motivation and creativity;
- The ability to work well in a team and form positive relationships with pupils, parents and staff;
- Dedication and high expectations of themselves and the children they teach.
In return, school can offer:
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn;
- Friendly, supportive and dedicated staff, Governors and parents;
- An ethos which places well-being for all (including staff) at its heart;
- A good school (Ofsted 2019).
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.