Tradewind Manchester are recruiting!
Tradewind are recruiting for a School Attendance Officer
to start ASAP on a full time basis at a secondary alternative provision in south Manchester. Some flexibility with hours. Pay up to £100/day.Due to the need for someone to start immediately the right person will have prior experience dealing with school attendance records.You must have a DBS on the Update Service, 2 professional references and other docs in order to pass compliance checks.
- Start in ASAP on a full time & long term basis (some flexibility with start & end time).
- Likely to continue in September for the right person.
- Pay between £95-100/day depending on experience.
- Deal with daily absences and attendance.
- Liaise with parents, staff and school management.
- Analyse cases of prolonged absence.
- Update records on SIMS & CPOMS so some experience of these database systems is required.
- The provision caters for young people aged 11-16 with an EHCP for Social, Emotional & Mental Health needs, SEMH, therefore the right person will need to be patient, empathetic and have an ability to deal with challenging situations involving parents, students and others.
To apply for this School Attendance Officer role you must:
Benefits of working through Tradewind:
- Have an enhanced DBS Disclosure (or be happy to apply for a new one), Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
To apply for this Manchester based School Attendance Officer role please call Graham in the Manchester office on or email .A bit more about Tradewind...
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer