REED HR are supporting a growing client based in Horley who are looking to recruit an HR Systems Analyst into their established HR team. This role will assist with the continuous improvement of HR processes and systems, optimising the use of data to ensure change and compliance is delivered across the functionKey Responsibilities
- "Super-User" knowledge of the HR System (Oracle) and it's relation to HR Service Centre processes
- "Super-User" knowledge of People Portal (Cornerstone) Processes and integrations, including LMS
- Develop training materials and tailored sessions to promote increased engagement with Cornerstone
- Investigate system functionality to provide solutions to business requirements
- Provide MI and data to the HR Team and wider business including dashboards
- Provide support to the business on HR systems queries
- Adhoc system admin duties including reporting and data requests
- Provide systems support to wider HR Team, including training on specific modules
This is a full time, permanent position which offers hybrid working and an excellent benefits package.
If this sounds of interest please apply now with your most recent C.V to be considered.