Have you supported primary aged children with additional needs before?
Are you looking for a new challenge to progress your career & increase your earning potential?
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting for an SEN Primary Teaching Assistant!
Tradewind are recruiting for a SEN Primary Teaching Assistant
on a full time basis starting in September at a special needs primary school in the Rochdale area. Pay up to £85/day.
- Start in September 2022 on a full time & long term basis.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm.
- Pay up to £85/day depending on experience.
- Could eventually go permanent for the right person.
- Support pupils in class or on a 1:1 basis with Autism or Complex Needs.
- Many pupils have sensory needs, speech & language needs, emotional & behavioural or physical needs.
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the life chances & life experiences of your pupils.
- Get paid more than in mainstream school and learn new skills!
- Caters for children aged 3-11 with Autism & Complex Needs.
- Fantastic team atmosphere and supportive and well organised senior management.
- Collaborative, inclusive & fun environment that works with parents & outside agencies to achieve the best outcomes for their pupils.
- Ongoing training for long term supply workers.
- Great facilities & transport links around Rochdale but also easily accessible from Oldham, Bury & north Manchester areas.
- Rated outstanding by Ofsted.
To apply for this SEN Primary Teaching Assistant
role, you will need to:
Apply for this Rochdale based SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role today by calling Graham in the Manchester office on or email .Benefits of working through Tradewind:
- Have an enhanced DBS Disclosure (or be happy to apply for a new one), Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
A bit more about Tradewind...
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer